The message was all about how we don't have to do anything but be present and open to God, he does the rest. It is not about what I am accomplishing on God's behalf, it's what he is accomplishing on mine. His glory is seen all around me regardless of what I am doing. He works independent of me to create blessings. Issac concluded with the message of God's love and faithfulness...You who is waiting, someone is taking care of you right now. All of it was just good to hear and it was so surreal being there worshipping with Rowan. She was there for worship for so many months just growing inside of me, a testament to God's creative powers. And now she was there in my arms as I sang songs of praise, for God is good to have blessed me with this precious child. All in all it was a pretty glorious Sunday.




I love having Kennedy with me at church :)
ReplyDelete