Friday, August 3, 2012

Sports

In Rowan's first month of life there have been 3 big sporting events that have gone down. First was the Wimbledon. We watched may matches the first week of her life when Matt was home and we were all bonding. Next came the All Star Game, which KC hosted at Kauffman and Matt got a last minute ticket to! He went with Josh and we watched it at home. Fun event, lame game. And now the Summer Olympics in London. I freaking love the summer games! We have been totally consumed around here. To the point where I don't do much besides watch the games and hang out with Rowan. This is the excuse I have for not blogging more. I promise I will update more with her first month's reflections once the games are over. Til then, go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment