Zucchini Banana Muffins- http://southerninlaw.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/healthy-zucchini-banana-muffins-recipe.html
-Overall decent. It ended up tasting like healthy banana bread. I think the banana I used wasn't ripe enough though. I will make it again but try a really ripe banana. Rowan approved and this was the food she learned to sign more for :)
Cinnamon Carrot Muffins - http://www.wholeliving.com/132470/cinnamon-carrot-muffins?czone=eat-well/healthy-breakfasts/muffins-granola¢er=155850&gallery=155629&slide=133453
-Yummo. This was like a yummy carrot cake but healthy. Two thumbs up from all three of us.
Zucchini Fries- http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2010/01/baked-zucchini-fries.html
-This came from pinterest and everyone raved about them. I found them to be ok and probably won't make them again. It was more work than making zucchini in a skillet and I didn't like the texture as much. I wanted them to be more crunchy but the zucchini part was a little chewy. Ro ate them at one meal and then was over it.
Carrot Fries- http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/25-baked-alternatives-to-potato-chips-and-french-f
-These were really good. We cooked them so they were a little burnt like someone advised and they tasted like sweet potato fries. I used a little too much olive oil, they barely need a sprinkle of it, and had to dry them out on a paper towel before eating them but boy they were delicious. I would make these again and all three of us liked them.
With that I will leave you with a clip of Ro signing more. Her sign looks like "shoes" and then the second time it looks like a clap. She is still working it out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment