Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Oh dogs

Rowan is infatuated with dogs. Is this a normal baby thing or just my kid? I assume most kids would like furry creatures their size but who knows. Both her grandmas have small dogs and now her Aunt Leslie does too. We are not dog people, or any kind of pet people, but I am not going to impress that on my kids. If they want to like animals go for it. I just find it funny out of all the signs we have been teaching her, this is the second one she picked up on right behind milk. :)

Here are two clips of her signing dog. The first was at Nana's house when she first showed us the sign. The second was her on a mission to the door to find our neighbor's dog across the street. This was taken right before nap time when she was getting a bit cranky :)



1 comment:

  1. She is so cute, Rachel. I am also impressed how smart Rowan is, picking up the walker and turning it around whenever it needed to be.

    ReplyDelete