We went to the west bottoms in downtown KC and then loose park to take these shots. It is always slightly awkward to pose or do "serious face" when you know the photographer so well. Gina kept it legit and was professional once she got going in her photo mode though. I was so happy we decided to take maternity pictures and that we now have these memories of this time in our life. I love our little growing family :)
She looks so big here!
Putting off the handsome vibe in the background :)
Next to the pink girl tree we found in the park.
Easily my favorite picture. This just captures my husband perfectly. It conveys how sweet he has been this whole pregnancy. I have loved seeing him step into his dad role, talking and singing to her, taking care of me, reading his dad books, and preparing space for her in our house and in his heart. This experiance so far has reminded me how much I love this man and shed light on what an amazing father he will be.
There are so many I like, pairing it down to put these on here does not even capture 1/2 of my favorites! You can look at all of Gina's hard work if you follow this link here.
http://ginadreherphotography.smugmug.com/Bellies/Belly-Rachael/22750490_xhNKnR#!i=1825535250&k=TQztXr9
She also combined shower pictures on this link so you can get a sneak preview of my next post if you so desire. :)
Thank you again Gina! We are so blessed to be your friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment