Declan's family invited us over for an awesome dinner and play date my last weekend of maternity leave. The kids were so cute together playing on Declan's mat and wanting the same toy :) I had a cute video of them playing but this silly blog won't load it.
Smiling during a feed. She has become very distractable during nursing, popping off to look around and smile at who knows what.
One of her last nights in this size swaddle pod before we moved up to the large size (12-20 lbs). She was busting out of this every night and it was starting to choke her around the neck. I tried finding a girl size large but could only find a boy size large on my day of errands. So she now sleeps in a dinosaur sleep pod :)
How most Sat mornings go, just hanging out in bed reading books and snuggling :)
Ninja Baby - What Matt decided to make her when I told him to put a headband on and dress her up.


First ride in the big girl stroller, she wasn't too sure about it at first.
Going to the plaza art fair, an anniversary weekend tradition.
Even though the Chiefs are a disgrace to pro football this season, we will always be loyal fans. Ro had to dress up in her flannel to support despite their pitiful efforts.









She's just so darn cute! I seriously cannot wait to see her Monday. :) And give Matt a high-five from me for picking out the outfit I got Rowan!
ReplyDelete