So much for posting our pic on Tuesday. This week at work was a long one. Some really sad sick babies coupled with me not sleeping well in between shifts left me putting this off until I was done with work for the week.
Crazy to think we are here, the last third of our pregnancy! I feel like the pace overall has been so good. God knew just what he was doing making baby's incubation time the length it is. Being pregnant is so fun right now. I love feeling her move around and watching my belly grow and feeling good overall. I wake up everyday feeling so blessed and so grateful for this experience and this life growing inside of me. Here we are before work, I was delivery nurse this week so I wore a T-shirt to work (since I change into OR scrubs when I get there) which shows her off better than most of my scrubs :) I got my hair cut this past week too! So needed. My bangs were out of control and I got 3 inches cut off the bottom. It's amazing how great a haircut can make you feel.
We have our glucose test to take on Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed that my body decides it still likes and can handle massive amounts of sugar, after Easter candy sales will be the death of me if not :)
Looking forward to this weekend and Easter celebrations. Matt and I are watching the Passion of the Christ movie tonight for Good Friday per tradition. It is such a difficult movie to watch but grounds us in the amazing sacrifice that was done on our behalf. It also makes resurrection on Easter Sunday that much more of a celebration. The swing from great sadness and despair to hope and rejoicing is the same range of emotions people have connected with and felt for thousands of years and we feel connected to the body of Christ going through the same journey. God is so good and we are so undeserving. This weekend always has such a humbling effect. I look forward to sharing Easters to come with our daughter and teaching her about God's love and great sacrifice. Hope this weekend is a special time for all your families as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment