Well you get a two for one deal this week. With the craziness of Natalie's wedding festivities and work, I took our 15 week picture and never posted it. So here we were last Monday. I got my act together and made signs for each week to mark our progress and add some color to our gray backdrop. This picture was a drastic improvement from week 14 and baby got a little bigger.
I have been feeling better this week but my appetite still has not come back. I am starving at times but nothing ever sounds good. So then I just end up eating to eat but not really enjoying any of it. Meat still does not sound good either, which for burger loving me is still so weird. Sugar, on the other hand, sounds good again so the Christmas candy is getting devoured around here, as well as the thin mints that have been hiding in my freezer since the fall. Now that they have been discovered, they will be shown no mercy.
According to websites, baby can start to hear from this point on. This is exciting for Matt since he has been talking to baby for quite some time now but now baby can actually learn his voice. It is also exciting for me because I have been waiting to fill this baby's head with good music and now we can jam out together. Today we danced around to Florence and the Machine as we packed up Christmas at our house. It's fun to think the next time I will unpack all of those things, it will be with a 5 mo old around!
WOW. That's all I can say...WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteGood choice for Baby's first music! lol I can't wait to introduce myself to Baby C as 'the cool aunt manda' : )
ReplyDeleteDid Matt catch you one 'sleeve' deep in the box of thin mints?! haha