Things that have made me happy lately....
-Coldplay's Newest CD....Chris martin I love you
-Feeling good the past 2 days and getting caught up around the house
-When I am up late at night the Christmas lights on my tree make me feel less lonely
-Christmas shopping with my mom and getting in some girl time
-My fantasy football team rocking the number one spot
-Celebrating friends birthdays
-Brisket and friends for dinner
-Wrapping gifts and listening to Christmas music
-How Matthew has been falling asleep on the couch to "be with me" as I watch TV or read late into the night
-For the first time "feeling pregnant." I could not wrap presents on the floor without my back killing me, my legs falling asleep, needing to pee every hour and my belly not moving out of the way to accommodate my leaning far over or laying on my stomach. When I suck in, there is still belly that sticks out. I guess there is a kid in there :)
Prayers on my heart....
- Beth and her family as they cope with losing their Grammie this week
- The Addinks whose van was stolen today
- Family and friends as they finish up finals
- P and B who have been sick this past week
What I am anticipating.....
-Hosting small group for advent celebration next week and having the chance to be hospitable to people we love very much.
-Celebrating Brandon's graduation and having a Christmas party with friends this weekend
-Shelby being done with finals and coming home!
-Party with the Vances next Tue and celebrating Lynley's first Christmas
-Seeing close friends in Wichita soon for a special bachelorette party
-Christmas eve midnight service at Jacob's Well, so life giving
-And mostly... celebrating the birth of our savior, Jesus, who is the ultimate gift of the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment